AM I ELIGIBLE FOR VET FEE-HELP?
You may be eligible for VET FEE-HELP loan if you:
- are an Australian citizen or permanent humanitarian visa holder (resident in Australia for the duration of the unit); AND
- are a full fee-paying / fee for service student studying a diploma, advanced diploma, graduate certificate or graduate diploma level course at an approved VET FEE-HELP provider; OR
- are a student subsidised by the Victorian, South Australian, Queensland or Western Australian State Government studying a diploma or advanced diploma course or a limited number of Certificate IV courses; AND
- have not exceeded the FEE-HELP limit (see below); AND
- meet the tax file number (TFN) requirements: OR
- if you don’t have a TFN you can give your provider a Certificate of application for a TFN. This certificate is available from the Australian Taxation Office after you have applied for a TFN; AND
- submit the Request for VET FEE-HELP Assistance Form to your VET provider prior to the census date.
For more information go to Am I eligible for VET FEE-HELP?