You may be eligible for VET FEE-HELP loan if you:

  • are an Australian citizen or permanent humanitarian visa holder (resident in Australia for the duration of the unit); AND
  • are a full fee-paying / fee for service student studying a diploma, advanced diploma, graduate certificate or graduate diploma level course at an approved VET FEE-HELP provider; OR
  • are a student subsidised by the Victorian, South Australian, Queensland or Western Australian State Government studying a diploma or advanced diploma course or a limited number of Certificate IV courses; AND
  • have not exceeded the FEE-HELP limit (see below); AND
  • meet the tax file number (TFN) requirements: OR
  • if you don’t have a TFN you can give your provider a Certificate of application for a TFN. This certificate is available from the Australian Taxation Office after you have applied for a TFN; AND
  • submit the Request for VET FEE-HELP Assistance Form to your VET provider prior to the census date.

For more information go to Am I eligible for VET FEE-HELP?

Recent Posts
Contact Us

Send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Not readable? Change text. captcha txt

Start typing and press Enter to search